Our Privacy Commitments
Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone with whom we have a relationship – Internet customers as well as web site visitors.
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- We will only share your personal information with 3rd-parties insofar as it is necessary to provide our services.
- MyJEC.net operate https://myjec.net/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site.
- We use your personal information only for providing and improving our services and the site. By using the site or subscribing to our services, you agree to our collection and use of information you provide in accordance with this policy.
- While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, which may include, but is not limited to your name, account number and credit card. This information is used solely to process payments pertaining to MyJEC Broadband. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date, and so on.